Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Missoula,MT






So I finished up the Colorado Trail about 3 weeks ago, and decided to help friends move out to Missoula, Montana. The Colorado Trail was amazing, magnificent views everyday it seemed, Beautiful warm days, frigid nights, and abundant wildlife. I finished the trip in the Durango, Co an amazing college town at the foot of the San Juan Mountains. After returning to Portland, Or I moved in with a former Co-worker and friend from Ski-bowl who was moving to Missoula, Mt. I am now enjoying my last days in Missoula. Thursday I leave for Portland to return to work and figure out the next chapter of Life. This summer has been been unforgettable, some of my highest highs and the lowest lows of my life were experienced.

1 comment:

  1. PCT in 10', Colorado Trail in 11' - Looks like you've been really living! Hope the adventure continues for you!

    Nick AKA Daddy Longlegs

    ReplyDelete