Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Preparations to Depart




Five days left in South Carolina, and the thoughts and feelings going through me are incredible. Another Adventure is days away from being underway. Upon returning from the Appalachian Trail last fall, I had dreams and aspirations to live my day to day life somewhere completely and utterly beautiful. I have for the past year been fascinated with Oregon. Its people, the environment, and location just push all the right buttons. Well several months later, with the amazing help of family and friends, I depart for Portland,Oregon on Monday June 14Th. My route will take me across the United States From the deserts of the Southwest to the lush and beautiful coasts of California, comprised of almost 4,000 miles this Journey will be one of my longest yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment